I have a vehicle that was serviced by Break Plus 1 month ago.The service received from the North Nevada store was a new timing belt and water pump.

The technician failed to tighten the bolts on the water pump which caused it to leak anti-freeze on the timing belt in addition he attached the wiring harness on the wrong side of the bracket thus resulting in it being shredded by the timing belt. The manager Bob of the store admitted these mistakes were made but refuses to pay for a new wiring harness because we were not the ones to take the vehicle into the store and because we choose to have the Toyota Dealership do the work. Bob suggested we go against what the dealership suggest (replacement of the harness due to the degree of damage)and try to repair the harness even though if the repair were to fail the vehicle would not run thus possibly leaving myself and two children stranded. Mike Leonard the District Manager told me it was just a bad situation and that it was unfortunate but Brakes Plus does not have any OBLIGATION to correct the problem.

So much for doing what is right and honest.

They admitted there technician screwed up which resulted in over $2000 in damage to a vehicle but refuse to fix it because we are the second party.Shame on you Brakes Plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Brakes Plus Repair.

Had an Experience with Brakes Plus?

Comments