Went to get my car alignment.Was told that my car needed at least $880.

worh of work on my car. Brake Pluse you did not screwed me due to I got another opinion and they did do my alignment and said my car was fine. Well let other people know how you do your business so they will not get screwed you have screwed one too many customers and this has to stop!!!!!

Than for sure you will not have customers go to our shop with my help.I will be spreading the word around to whomever and whatever

Had an Experience with Brakes Plus?

Comments

Chevwizard

There are shops that will do the work, but was that the best thing for your safety??? Get a third opinion before you do repairs, don't tell the second or third shop what the other shops told you, and then base your repair decision on three un biased opinions. Most reputable shops will do a free inspection for this type of work.....

Well lets hear the list of what was needed and what was not needed and the make model and year of vehicle and the reason why they stated the parts were needed?

JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more SafePro Auto Glass.... Safepro Auto Glass "I am the Owner of SafePro Auto Glass. I have balanced my life with God, Family, giving our Customers a "Legendary" Service Experience and Giving Back to the Community. Currently,..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - We could have died from their "service" Mavis Discount Tire "We could have died from their "service". We had an inspection at the Bala Cynwyd, PA location that costed over $700 a few weeks ago with installation of new control..." Read more Hercules Tires - Tires Review from Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Hercules Tires "What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more