I bought a Nissan Quest brand new in 2001 and now I have 97000 miles on it, on 6/30/2015 I had a miner issues with the brake and I toke it to Brake plus for service after some work they charged me $ 430 and gave me lifetime warranty but in 1/4/2016 I got the same problem then I toke my car again, after they checked my car then they gave me a new Estimate for $ 584.14, i know that was fishy finally I am not happy with their service and I never recommend anyone to go there, and I will tell everyone about this fishy things

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of brakes plus estimate. Brakes Plus needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brakes plus estimate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Brakes Plus.

Had an Experience with Brakes Plus?

Comments

BrakesPlus
Brakes Plus Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with your recent visit to one of our Brakes Plus locations.Please contact Customer Service at www.brakesplus.com/contact-us or call our Customer Service Hotline at (303) 221-8600 x424.

Please include your name, phone number, the details about your recent experience at Brakes Plus, the location you visited and a convenient time to call you back.

If you have a work order number, please include that as well.We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and look forward to resolving this issue to your satisfaction.